Institutions or organizations work on women programs are encouraged and warmly welcomed to participate in our Women program by sharing information related to women, participating in Women Forum Meetings, Editorial Advisory Group Meetings, and electronic discussions by using three communication tools:
Online Forum (http://women.open.org.kh/km/forum),
and Gender Mailing List (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your participation and feedback is an important factor for the implementation of this program.
What are the benefits that your organizations can get from our program ?
Your organizations will get a lot of benefits such as:
- Having space for disseminating your organizational profile on the Women web portal that makes your organization known especially organizations that do not have websites.
- Having personal blog for posting more organizational informations and activities on Women Web Portal
- Directly participate in sharing and getting informations related to women and development widely
- Participating in electronic discussions on women's issues
- Building capacity in using Information Communication Technology to improve work efficiency by cooperating to mainstream gender equality and to participate in Cambodian social development
- Getting informations related to scholarships and calling for proposals.
For more information about the Women program, please contact:
Ms. Sok Sokunthea
Women Program Manager
Tel: +855 12 675 089
House 08, Street 352
Sangkat Beng Keng Kong I,
Khan Chamkar Morn
P.O Box: 1552
Tel: 023 224821
Website of the Open Institute: http://open.org.kh